Getting setup and ready for your interactive 360 Virtual Tour is very important when marketing properties online. Remember that a 360 Virtual Tour will filter out many home shoppers and unnecessary cleanups, so doing a great job on the first pass will certainly pay off in the end.
Virtual Tour Preparedness Suggestions:
• Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
• Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
• Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
• Winter - keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
• In winter, remove empty flower pots on front door or patio area. Move cars from driveways and front of house.
• Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves. Remove small throw rugs in kitchen, bathrooms and foyer. This will help open up more floor space, making the floor and home appear larger.
• Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, ect.).
• Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms). Open drapes and blinds.
• Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter. The more counter space visible, the better!
• Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
• Empty or remove garbage can. Remove magnets, photos and papers from refrigerator.
• Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away. Bathroom counters look more spacious when no items are on there. Please be sure to remove any toothbrushes or soap dispensers.
• Close toilet lid and remove garbage cans.
• Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
• Hang towels neatly from towel bar or have no towels hanging at all.
• Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
• Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
• Try not to be in the room when the photographer is photographing, as you may end up in the photo.
Submitted by Accents Virtual Tours
Peachtree City/Atlanta, GA